2w ILDA full color animation laser light-A11
- 1. Full pure diode RGB laser with more stable performance and longer working life.
- 2. Two floors designs, more compacted and much lighter:
- Top floor: Optical components. This floor has double protection designs to prevent dust and oil completely. It helps to prolong the life of the lighting.
- Bottom floor: big heat sink and electric components. Heat dissipation by strong air convection with big radiator.
- 3. Built-in hundreds of beam and animation programs, suitable for more application.
- A feature that will especially please the more technical users is the fact that this laser is equipped with an ILDA input and output. This means that you can connect the A11 RGB to an interface and program it with software. This gives you unprecedented possibilities when it comes to creating effects, figures and other graphics.
- Single Beam Protection System (can switch ON or OFF; very important for high power laser lights). When switched on, the light will be closed automatically when a single point appears
- Red Laser: 500mW@638nm
- Green Laser: 500mW@520nm
- Blue Laser: 1000mW@450nm
- Mirror motors: Scanners 20 Kp/ps±25°
- Play Mode: DMX, AUTO, Sound Active, ILDA Mode.
- DMX Channels: 10/34 Channels
- DMX Connections : 3 pins XLR Male / Female
- ILDA interface in & out
- Condition Temperature: 10-40°C
- Power Supply: 100~250V, 50/60HZ, <70W
- Size: 13*22*15cm
- G.W: 2.9KG
Home, Garden, Landscape, Tree, Flower, Wall, lawn, Fountain, Sculpture, Signboard, any outdoor or indoor place where need to highlight .
We provide free shipping worldwide (some areas need to add remote surcharges, if you have any questions, please contact our online customer service)
US: 8-10 working days
Europe: 10-12 business days
Other countries: 15 working days
Priority insured shipping
$4.99 (Optional) Priority Shipping Packages
Once the purchased laser system is produced, we will contact you with shipping and tracking information for all applications. This information will be emailed to the email address you provided when ordering.
Sign for the parcel
1.Please provide us with the correct delivery information and ensure that someone is present at the delivery location when the package arrives. We will mail you a tracking number (please note we will receive it by noon the day after shipment) so you can arrange for the recipient to arrive. After receiving the package, it is recommended that you check the box with the courier driver and pay attention to whether the package is damaged. If there is any damage, please reject the package or contact us as soon as possible.